Put some pep in the gray of winter with this cozy combination set and hat very easy to achieve while garter stitch. A Bergère de France model available in sizes 0-1-3-6 months. Sizes 0-1-3-6 months Lambère de France Ideal quality wool (40% worsted wool, 30% acrylic and 30% polyamide): 3-4-4-5 balls cl.
Category Your baby 0-1 year
Little hearts and planets dance on this pastel wreath that will delight your baby's eyes. Presented in the March 2011 issue of Enfant Magazine, she knits in jersey and the drawstring is crocheted. Quality Supplies Lambswool of Phildar: 1 ball Celeste 1 ball color Ecru 1 ball color Hemp 1 ball color Taupe Circular needle n ° 2.5 Needles n ° 3 Synthetic stuffing 1 hook Points used jersey end.
While playing points, this vest aligns twists for a very successful sparkling effect. Presented in the March 2010 issue of Enfant Magazine, it is knitted in fancy stitch and closed by two small buttons. Sizes: 3 (12) months Supplies Phildar knitting yarn, quality "Cabotine" (55% cotton, 45% acrylic): 2 (3) pel.
Summer holidays are topical. But before you can enjoy it, there is one last challenge: the long drive with your toddler. Do not panic, here are our ten tips for a ride without a hitch! 1- To leave at nap time If your trip lasts only a few hours, it may be advisable to schedule your departure at the beginning of the afternoon.
10. A baby, it has the mania to throw everything on the ground And vlan! Here is the spoon again on the floor! With this little game of "throw everything", he learns to master the absence. By throwing the object away from him, he creates a distance, an absence that he also feels when you move away from him. It's as if he was taming his anguish.
10 Things that young moms do in secret 1. Take baby's temperature 15 times a day (no, no, you're not stressed) In the end, you know it's no use, but like most Young moms, you are afraid of not seeing that baby is sick. Taking its temperature reassures you, but to avoid being labeled "mother-hen" for the rest of your days, you do this in the greatest secrecy ... To discover:
0-1 Months: he tests his innate reflexes 0-1 months: he tests his innate reflexes What he can do: - He closes his fists with a force of 12 pounds in each of his hands. - He sucks all that can fall under the tongue, but abandons if it is not a breast, a pacifier, or a finger.
The baby toilet? A great moment of happiness to share with your little one! To offer maximum comfort and avoid grimaces, small anger or crying, here are 10 tips of moms. Thanks to them, cleaning small folds, eyes, nose, nails will become a real pleasure.
That's it, the big meeting with baby took place ... A magic moment? Yes, but that does not prevent to have some unavowable thoughts! 1. Never again! When the delivery was really long and painful, the idea of never having other children can cross the mind, even before having baby in his arms!
Who did not have one day want to return to childhood? We wondered why this period of life is a source of nostalgia ... and the reasons are numerous. 1. So that the nap is mandatory every afternoon, anywhere and anyhow 2. So that my parents coax me at the slightest of my cries and cover me with kisses all day long 3.
You had made a nice list ... But even when planning to the maximum, there is so much to plan for the birth of baby that we always forget a little something! 1. The car seat (knowing that the maternity is 30 km from your home ...) Either you try to walk despite the distance (hoping to lose some weight taken during pregnancy in passing) or you ask Dad to buy a car seat in emergency ... Not easy to make a choice among all existing models, but as it is a car gondola group 0 (from birth to 6 months) or 'a car hull group 0+ (from birth to 9 months), it should do the trick.
Your toddler will be born or is already there and you want to give it the best of yourself, the best food? Do you dream of breastfeeding with tenderness? How to be sure to succeed in this unforgettable experience? 1. Breast-feeding, should I be helped? Breastfeeding takes a few days or even weeks of adaptation for you and your baby.
12. A baby, it sucks all the time The tip of the ear of his teddy bear, the label of your vest ... Your baby sucks or chews what passes him on hand, most of the day. Already in your belly, your baby had the reflex to suck. This sucking movement has nothing to do with the one used to feed.
13. A baby, it likes red At the age of 2-3 months, the visual acuity of your toddler reaches 1/10 th. His field of vision still looks like a tunnel, which will gradually widen into a cone. At 2 months, over a distance of 60 cm, this visual field is about 30 °. At 6 months, it will go to 60 °. It is at this time that your baby discovers a passion for all that is colorful.
1. Have him drink water regularly During hot weather, young children are particularly exposed because they can not yet regulate the temperature of their body. The golden rule is to properly hydrate your baby. He must quench his thirst! But when they are young, babies can not tell when they are thirsty, or want to drink.
Too crisp with its lagoon color and fine stripes! Presented in the March 2011 issue of Enfant Magazine, it is knitted in jersey and will go to both a girl and a boy. Sizes: a) 3 months - b) 6 months - c) 12 months - d) 18 months Supplies Cabotine quality Phildar: a) 2 - b) 3 - c) 3 - d) 4 balls colored Swimming pool 1 ball color Eyelet, 1 ball color Honey Quality Phil green: 1 ball color Tomette Needles n ° 3 1 button Points used Jersey place: * 1 row in place, 1 row in reverse *.
11. A baby, it has eyes that change color The color of the eyes is determined by the pigment cells, or melanocytes, of the iris. These cells produce a brown pigment, melanin, the same pigment that gives color to your child's skin or hair. At birth, babies often have blue eyes, because their iris is still devoid of melanocytes.
Natural tones play with the stripe to renew the style of a very classic vest. Presented in the March 2010 issue of Enfant Magazine, it is knitted in jersey place with 2/2 rib edges. Sizes: 3 (6-12) months Supplies Phildar knitting yarn, "Muse" quality (50% cotton, 28% linen, 22% modal): 1 pel.
With its pretty jacquard pattern, this vest will go to a girl as well as a boy. Presented in the March 2011 issue of Enfant Magazine, he knits in simple jersey. Sizes: a) 3 months - b) 6 months - c) 12 months - d) 18 months Supplies Phildar green Phil quality: a) 3 - b) 3 c) 4 - d) 5 pellets color Tomette 1 ball color Hemp 1 pelota color Honey 1 ball color Bronze Quality Cabotine: 1 ball color Pool 1 ball color Eyelet Needles n ° 3,5 5 buttons Points used Ribs 2/2: 1st row: * 2 m.